In this Video Marketing Conversation Scott Williford sat down with Sarah Tourville, the CEO and Founder of Media Frenzy Global, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. In part one of this video blog Sarah explains what Media Frenzy is all about: mainly what the company does and who their ideal clients are. Watch this video and learn what you need to know about the exponential growing technology sector in today’s business world.
Be sure to check out part two of the Video Marketing Conversation in order to learn what you must have if you’re going to try and create media frenzy around your brand. Sarah also ranks the top 5 ideas you need to have in order to create a strong media campaign.
- Without a strong message, the cornerstone of your business can turn into a tombstone. Messaging is critical when creating a strong campaign.
- Tone of voice, the way you communicate, is so critical to representing your brand. Consistency is key, your tone of voice should be represented across all social media platforms.
- Social Media is very important. Your social media strategy needs to be representative of your brand, your message, and your voice.
- Make sure you are sharing your content and engaging your followers. You want to engage these people before you ever release a statement or a press release, that way they are waiting for the announcement to happen, not just randomly getting notified about it.
- The analyst community is overlooked and under leveraged. Having analysts and the media working together can fully escalate the strength of your media coverage.